StarCraft II Beta – Patch 16 (version 0.19.0.15976)
- Rally points now behave as a move command, instead of an attack move command.
- Enabled the ability to manually add a StarCraft II character friend using the player’s character code. Character code is a server-assigned numerical code that is displayed within the Add Friend panel.
- Battle.net Achievements & Rewards have been updated.
- All Quick Match modes are now available: 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and Free For All.
- All A.I. difficulties are now available for play.
- Cooperative matchmaking versus A.I. players is now available as a play mode.
- Enabled cross-game social features between World of Warcraft and StarCraft II.
Frenzy spell removed.
Infested Terran spell added.
Infested Terran spell removed.
Now immune to stuns and mind control.
Forrás: Battle.net fórum (+ köszi Lamek)